Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 14 - Garden Tomb and Day 15 - Test Time


Today we finally got to go to the Garden Tomb!!!! Yay! What a gorgeous site it was! As we walked in, we were greeted with a luscious, gorgeous garden. It was like a breath of fresh air after walking through the dirty, scary streets of the Arab quarter.




We saw the 3rd largest cistern in Jerusalem, and then we got to see a wine press, and then we saw the tomb... it was so cool! :)  Here's a picture of the tomb. 


I learned so much while I was there! I really have no clue where to begin! Umm... ok. I think I'll just post pictures... 









Love, 
V

p.s. I just took my final exam for this Biblical History class. Yay! I'm done with one of my classes!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures - this is my favorite site in all Israel - love the sign "He is not here - for He is risen"!!!!!!

    So thankful you got to see this for yourself - amazing place, eh?!

    Love you!
    Mommy :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Already done with one class! You move fast! I am glad you are safe....
    What a great site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE PICTURES ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous!!! :D Congrats on finishing Bible History!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great pictures! :) thank you for sharing your adventures. Praying for you. Lots of love,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete