Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 72 - The Hands of Time






Refiner's fire
My heart's one desire
Is to be holy, set appart for You my Master
Ready to do Your will...

Israel truly is a refining fire. But it is not just the fact that I am in another country, but it is the result of many different factors that God has so wisely orchestrated. First, He has brought me out of my comfort zone by taking me to a different country with a different culture surrounded by 20 people that I have never met before. Second, He has given me so many opportunities to just sit at His feet and to learn from Him. I love so much being able to be still before the Lord. I think that that is a little bit crazy considering how incredibly busy here! It is such a unique concept. It's not considered meditating like other religions define as meditation for the Sitting at Jesus' feet is actually filling my mind with the Word of God. It is so wonderful and powerful that dwelling on just one simple verse can reveal so many things to me about God and His creation and my own life in general. I'm so thankful for this opportunity to be here! Please pray that during these last weeks that God will open up our minds of understanding so that we can be filled to overflowing with the knowledge and love of God!

On a side note, today is National Paint Your Nails a Crazy Color day!!! :D What colors are you going to use today? :)

Love,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment